Sunday, May 17, 2009

Monthly Club

Each month:
*Place a minimum order of $25 on-line through my Stampin’ Up! website ( don't have access to the web call me with order) Orders must be placed by the 10th of each month.
*You'll receive supplies and instructions(will bet post to CLUB ONLY blog) to make A 3-D projects or cards and they will ship each month on the 15th.
*Commit to a 6 month membership and you will get your name in for a drawing of a free stampin up stamp set.
(Example - if you join now….you’ll start with June club projects. Join in June ….you’ll start with July projects.
*Have access to a blog for club members only. This is where I’ll post the instructions/and or videos. This blog is simple & low maintenance….and my way of communicating with the members of my Kit Club. You are required to check this blog for updates.
*Your name will be entered into a drawing for a FREE monthly stamp!
*To join please send an email to swapping4fun@yahoo.com with your address
then go to my web site and place your $25.00 order once you have done this i will send you out your club gift for june.

No comments: