Sunday, June 7, 2009

June's Card Layout Contest

Hello Everyone,
here is the new card contest for the month of June. I am going to add a twist to this months contest. If you use only Stampin up stuff to make your card i am going to put your name in for the drawing 2 times.the drawing will be for a Free stampin Up stamp.

All you have to do is make a card useing the layout template below.
email me a photo for your card Swapping4fun@yahoo.com
( when you email me your card you a letting me post your card to my blog)

then wait till July 1 first when i will post who the winner is.

the contest runs from June 8th -30th
I will post my card later today
Bonnie~





ok gals i had to real think about what i was going to do for this layout and here is what i came up. My club scrappers are going to make this card on 17th.



here is a photo done by Leslie Krochta

No comments: