Thursday, July 2, 2009

NEW CATALOGS, PROMOTIONS AND MORE

NEW CATALOGS
I'm so happy that it's July and you can check out the Brand New Idea Book & Catalog. I've had a hard time keeping the details to myself and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Next week, I'll share with you some of my favorites.
If you need a copy of the Idea Book & Catalog,

here are a few ways you can get it for FREE:

1: be a club member
2: have a stampin up party
3: Place a stampin up order of $30.00 or more
4: Join my Team

JOIN MY TEAM
If you're thinking of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, now is the perfect time!! The Mini Starter Kit is $85 & the promotion runs from July 15th - August 31st. If you would like more info, just let me know and I'd be happy to send you some info.



DEAL OF THE WEEK
Deal of the Week
During the month of July Stampin' Up! will offer one discounted product as a
"Deal of the Week". How exciting is that?
The first Deal of the Week is
the Scallop Edge Punch and it's $10.99 until July 6th (10:50am, Central time).


Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: