Sunday, July 5, 2009

Page Layout and Fouth of July

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Fourth of July!!
We had a little Picnic at the lake and seen some fireworks. This is something we do every year as a family. Me and my hubby started this 5 years ago and every year it keeps getting bigger and bigger But, what fun we all have
Here are some Photos

Tim and Sara

Me and Paige

Tim and ME boy he is getting Big.


Photo of some of the guest











On Wed. i made a video of a scrapbooking page layout. I am still teaching my self how to work window movie maker so sorry about the sound. I will get better at his sometime i hope....LOL!
to see the video click on youtube videos on the right of my blog.
here are photos of the page layout.






Thanks For Stopping By
Bonnie~

Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: