Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Greeting card Kids

Hello Gals,
It has been a crazy few days around here. I just started babysitting my Nephew On Monday he is only 3 months old. God it is worried having a baby around the house again. So me and him are trying to get use to each others. I am trying to get his schedule down.
Well today i found sometime to make a card. I have been trying to come up with some Christmas cards for my Christmas card workshop. Well this is what i come up. Not sure if i am going to do this one or not.


what i used for this card:

Card stock:
Early Espresso
whipper white

Ink:
Black stazon
white stazon
Marina mist

Stamp sets:
Greeting Cards Kids
Lovely as a Tree

Other:
Smooch spritz Ivory
water color pencils

Thanks for stopping By!


Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

2 comments:

Debby said...

I love this Bonnie, great job. Love how it looks like a window.
angel hugs
Debby

Ms said...

Bonnie, this is so very clever. I may have to try one myself. TY for sharing your creativity