Monday, September 6, 2010

Stamped Tea Light Candles

Hello Gals,
I have not posted in a few Days. I have been busy with lots of things,My Sept workshop,getting ready for the pumpkin fest and starting to work on things for my Open house. I have lots of things going on all over my scrap booking room.. I love making these tea light Candles. I am going to have these at my open house. they make great gifts for friends, teacher, mail person, bus driver, office party.

I have done lots of different patterns this is just one of my favorites.
Well just a quick post tonight to let you know i am still around and thing are good. I will post more open house things as i make them.
Thanks for stopping by
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

These are great! Did you use classic or craft ink? Or does it matter? The matching box is awesome!