Thursday, May 12, 2011

Grad Card

Hello Gals,

First i wanted to let you all know that i have not forgot about the punch art for this month. I have been sick and taken my husband back and forth to get ready for his surgery for his shoulder. My kids have been sick. So things have just been a little crazy here. I will be posting them sometime in the next week. Until then the current punch art that is up will be available.

I did manage to get a few scrapbook pages done for national scrapbook month, which i will post photos of tomorrow. Today i am going to share with you a Graduation card. The card is a money holder.




for this card you need
8 1/2 x 6 1/2 card stock
Score at 3 1/4 and 6 1/2

3 x 6 1/4 white card stock

stamp sets i use was
Hostess set-Occasional Quotes
Happy Greetings
teeny tiny wishes

Punches use
Owl Punch
bird punch

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: