Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cards made with the New In Colors

Well it has not been a good week here in the Mountford house.
We had a great 4th of July, But to make a long store short, My Laptop would not open windows, We trid for days. So we had to do a reboot which means anything i had on my laptop was lost..:( I had most things backed up but some of the things for the past few months was not.

Then On Tuesday when my Hubby was at the Doctors the Van would not start. So we have been with out a car for a few Days why it is getting Fixed.

Well with all this free time I have had lots of time to get things ready for my workshops, and craft fair. Over the next few Days i will share with you some of the things i have been working on.

today i am going to share some cards i made using the new in-colors. This is gong to be the card that we are going to make at my New Catalog party on Firday.


Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping
Bonnie

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: