Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy DirtDay (birthday) card

Today i wanted to show you a card that i made for my Nephew for his birthday. I used my construction Zone Punch Art tutorial. I used the cup cake punch to make the clouds and pill of dirt. For the Trees i used the Trendy Trees stamp set(113258). For the sun i use 1 3/8 circle punch and a retired punch called the horizontal slot punch but you could get the same look by using the cupcake candle in the cupcake punch. If you would like to buy the construction Zone Tutorial it is for sale on the right side of my blog. I hope you enjoy.



thanks for stopping by and happy stamping
Bonnie~

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: