Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Box


Hello everyone i know i have been away for the last few days. I have really been busy with craft shows and it is pumpkin time again so as you all know i have been painting pumpkins.
I helped my aunt get a baby album done and have been doing back to back workshops before all my costumers leave for warmer weather..
I also moved everything around in my craft space. well almost everything. As i said my costumers are leaving for warmer weather i wanted to give my costumers something spacial so i made these cute little pumpkin box with a paper apple inside. take a look at the video to see how i made them.



Thanks For stopping
Bonnie
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: