Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scrapbooking Challenge and much more

Hello everyone,
I am not sure about all of you but i have to get some work done no my scrapbooks.
so i would like to know if you would like to do a weekly scrapbook page with me for 13 weeks. I will post a layout idea. you can use that or come up with your own.  You can email your scrap booking page by Sunday night to me at swapping4fun@yahoo.com.  Monday i will post them on my blog with a new layout idea. So i thought that the first week would start now and you have till June 3 to send me your photo of you scrapbook page. Each week i will put every ones name ( that sends me photo) in for a drawing for something. This week the gift will be Ribbon 5 yards of different ribbon.
So here is the first layout ideas


I want to share a card that my aunt made with the cascading card.
by Charlotte swan

I also have some paper dolls that a Barbara Green a follower of my blog email me. I ask her
if i could share them with you all. she said yes. thanks Barbara
she said that Calla Lily studio  made the wild women. After making many of them, I got the idea to make little girls for my great-grand-daughter's scrape books.

 If you would like more information on them email Barbara Green at bobbisdesigns@aol.com
thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to get working on your scrapbooks  pages. I hope you all can help me get moving on my
albums with this challenge
~~Bonnie~~~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: