Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Album

If you have been wondering way i have not been doing my videos on cards this past week. Well i am going to show you. I have been doing my Nephew and Now Nieces Wedding Album for them as a Wedding Gift. I did 20 pages and then add 6 more for her to add more photos that she may have got from other people. This was a lot of fun! I can not wait to give it to her. Take a look! I will be getting back to my cards this week as sound as i clean up my scrap booking room for all this wedding album stuff. Thanks for stopping by Bonnie~~



 






 
 









 


 
 





 







Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: