Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thurday and Friday Workshop cards.

Here are photos of my Thursday and Friday workshop cards. there are only 3 photos but you will make 4 cards. It just has been a really crazy week. My Dad was in st.Jose and at one time the doctors did not think he was going to make. but with pray and faith he pulled throw. So i did not get a change to finch the 4th card yet. I hope to post it later today. I am sorry this post is late too. If you want the card kit or would like more details on my card kits. Just email me @ swapping4fun@yahoo.com
 for the sister one you will get a blue/ yellow paper also
 so that you can do this card for a brother or father
this is the one i like the best!
i did a card something like this years ago 
 i know i had to make it again when
 i see that stampin up come out with this  little jar.
The words on the bottom read
Heard You Caught the BUG!
then inside reads
GET WELL SOON!
 
I also wanted to share with you all these cute little wine Charms i made from
 the small bottle caps that stampin up has.
You can get all the product you see in these photos for my stampin up web site 
 Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! Bonnie http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bonniemountford

1 comment:

Craftin Desert Divas said...

These are all wonderful. I have a "Button" Linky party going on. I hope you will stop by and link up the card with all the buttons. The winner gets a custom blinkie for their blog.

I'm your newest follower.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's