Monday, June 1, 2015

gift bag punch board holds A2 cards

I hope you all have had great weekend! I had a Crazy weekend. Had to take my little one to the ER. She trip at church and hit her head on the door handle. She has a concussion and can not play gym for 2weeks. she just needs to take it easy and get some rest. She seem OK this morning so I sent her too school. Well when I was a not at the ER.  
I did fine time to works on some end of the year teachers gifts.
I will have more on that later this week.
 
 Today I wanted to show you the Bag I made using the gift bag punch board. It will hold A2 cards and lots of them. This is a great gift size bag too! The bag was made for the NEW Gift Bag Punch Board that will be in the catalog. I am sure you are all going to want this on your wish list.
I have done a step by step video on how I made this bag.
Come back tomorrow when I show you the card I made to go with this bag.
thanks for stopping by Bonnie
 
 

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: