Thursday, July 9, 2015

Card that i swapped with at are team meeting

 
I have not posted any new cards lately is because I have been getting ready for my Wednesday  scrap booking classes that will run for six weeks over the summer
 and my son Graduation Party on Saturday.  
So today I am going to share with you the cards that we swapped at are team meeting.

the First card is the one we all made at the meeting
Jassica Brigden Pattern.
 The bookmark was done by one of are new members.
I am sorry that I can not post her name she did not sign the back of it. :(


The Frist card was done by june
and I am not sure that is right because I can not read the hand writing
the other one was done by Phyllis Filkins 

the first card was done by Janet Fairchild
and the other one was done by monica

the first card was done by Diana Buckingham
and the other one by jean stalker
I hope you enjoy all the cards today.
Have a great weekend and look for my post come Monday.
Thanks for stopping by
Bonnie

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: